Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Simply November 24, 2010

Not a whole lot is going on now-a-days...and lately, because Aiden has been sleeping in our bed...I've been able to take some naps over night, so I haven't had much of a chance to write.  I don't want to leave too much out during this time of Aiden's life.  He keeps changing before our very eyes. Today, as he was playing, I turned to Juan and said..."something is different about Aiden today."  By that I mean his demeanor...his way of playing.  He mimics EVERYthing...and he's starting to play with toys as they are meant to be played....for example, putting 'little people' on a bike....pretending.  It's amazing the way children develop in stages.  I'm so glad I was able to experience this motherhood thing....it is better than I ever imagine.  I'd like to believe I have the most amazing child in the world...but I realize that EVERY mother and father enjoy watching their  child grow and develop the way we do. I wish I could record everything...although I do record more than most...teehee.  I thought I'd write some of the silly things Aiden has done lately...maybe not today, but recently...

*The other night after we gave Aiden his bath....he waved his hand back and forth and with an attitude, said "Uh-UHHH!"  I laughed so hard, our neighbors might have heard.

*Aiden thinks it's the funniest thing when I tickle him with my socked foot...always giggling like a girl.

*Aiden truly enjoys "this little pig" and demanded I do it over and over and OVER, never failing to smile when the little piggy goes 'wee wee wee...ALL the way home!'

*I adore the way lovingly pats me on my shoulder as he walks by me (as I sit on the floor...of course)

*Aiden can carry a tune!

*When Aiden is tired, he walks and spins like a drunk man.

*Aiden is quite helpful when I put on his pjs...also when I give him water.  He helps push down the syringe. He will also sometimes try to put on his HME filter.

*Aiden is starting to try to whistle by putting his iddy biddy finger over his trache and blowing,  it cracks him (& me) up!

*Aiden's favorite shows are 'Shaun the Sheep' (loves the little froggie and duck), Sesame Street (LOVES the music one....), and of course....'Thomas the Train'.  Lately, he takes the IPOD and puts it against his ear.  He breaks out in dance for the theme songs....that boy can move!

*Aiden puts his hand over his nose to make his daddy (and sometimes mommy) make the 'squirrel' noise.  He can't get enough of that!

That's all for now...Aiden is starting to stir.  I don't want this computer screen to wake him up!  I promise to start writing more often.  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment