Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aiden...the busy bee! 8/11/2010

Aiden, the busy bee...
sportin' his coool denim diapers.
Okay, I admit it....I slept till 4pm, not 3pm. :-)  I must say-today Aiden's energy level today was THROUGH THE ROOF!!!  I never saw him so spunky...seriously.  He was hootin' and a hollerin' and belly laughing, just running around the living room.  I went and checked to make sure we didn't give him Mochachinno PediaSure on accident.  It was hilarious!  Too bad I didn't have my video camera on hand. He had Occupational Therapy today...which to Aiden is PLAY TIME!  He always enjoys it. That was all that was in his busy schedule. I am amazed at things he is mastering...getting on and off his Little Red Car unaided, crawling up the stairs wanting desparately to go outside, and carrying his heavy toys across the room...which is something he never did before.  So independant, that little Luv Muffin.  Also, I kept getting grabbed by the hand and dragged to his grand piano to perform Chop Sticks and Bill Grogan's Goat.  He always makes sure to give me a huge round of applause when I finish.  :-D  He sure knows how to make a momma feel good!  That's that for today.  Aiden is sleeping soundly right now and I'm getting ready to feed him.  Hopefully he'll sleep past 5:30am...that was BRUTAL!  Maybe I can catch an hour of sleep tonite before Sandy, the nurse, arrives at 7am.  And by sleep, I mean nap lightly... Wish me luck!!
Aiden and Tony the Boxer.  Lately Aiden attempts
to touch Tony's wagging stub every chance he gets.
He hasn't yet succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment